Senior Event Manager
Events With EAS
Organize and supervise all aspects of event strategy and planning from time of assignment, to successful implementation, operation, completion, and post reporting. Serve as Manager on Duty in charge of all facilities and personnel during each event.
- Develop and implement plans for client functions, symposiums, conferences, programs, banquets, receptions, and executive meetings/briefings. Collaborate with client to ensure events meet business objectives
- Respond to requests for locating sites for events. Define client’s needs and ensure facilities availability and resources to meet client’s programmatic and logistic requirements.
- Inform customers of basic policies and procedures concerning services and equipment, applicable building policies, codes, and laws of the state such as fire marshal requirements, as well as all additional services for which they will be charged.
- Act as a liaison to outside service contractors including security, food service, decorating, marketing, audio visual, parking facilities, and hotels. Coordinate outside suppliers logistical needs.
- Review event orders submitted by sub-contractors including food & beverage, audio visual-in house contractors, decorator logistical plans, and security.
- Ensure pre-event load-in, set up, and operational plan has been executed as defined on function sheet, and confirm space, in-house, and contractor staffing levels.
- Oversee the production of the event in a pro-active manner, act as liaison between client, building staff, operations, administration, and contractors.
- Complete post event evaluations inclusive of head counts (meals, attendance, exhibits, etc) against project objectives.