- Nassau Bahamas
- [email protected]
Administrative professional offering excellent communication and computer skills. Meets deadlines and works with a high level of multicultural awareness and adaptability.
• Clean, sweep, vacuum, mop and restock designated areas
• Clean all vending machine areas and linen closets
• Spot clean all walls and extra wall coverings
• Clean all fire escapes every day
• Extract, wax, and buff different types of floors
• Wash and polish cigarette urns daily
• Dust and wipe down a variety of surface
• Cleaned chosen public areas with the uppermost standards and attention to detail
• Sorted and delivered all used towels and linen to laundry facility
• Offered excellent guest service and standards that maintain and reflect Hotel’s Spa’s core values and initiatives
• Developed and uphold efficient and dynamic working relationships with all other departments in the hotel
• Assisted room attendants with supply requirements such as linens, towels, and amenities
• Maintained hygiene of floor storage areas and housekeeping carts
• Attended to all guest requests for delivery of housekeeping items in a appropriate and polite manner
The Cart staff employee works closely with the Assistant Manager on the outside golf operations to assure a smooth transition for customers around the facility. Primary responsibility falls on service to customers, efficiency of car loading, starting/directing, car cleanliness and staging, storing, and cleanliness overall facility.
Greet customers has they arrive on the forecourt or entering the shop. I also check air pressure in vehicle tires; and levels of fuel, motor oil, transmission, radiator, battery, and other fluids; and add air, oil, water, or other fluids, as required. Clean parking areas, restrooms, and pump equipments, and remove trash. clean windshields, and/or wash and collects cash payments from customers and make change, or charge purchases to customers credit cards and provide customers with receipts. Activate fuel pumps and fill fuel tanks of vehicles with gasoline or diesel fuel to specified levels. I also give customer the last impression when leaving the forecourt station.
Greet customers has they arrive on the forecourt or entering the shop. I also