Actively support big international pharmaceutical company PLM processes using Oracle Agile PLM system, providing custom IT solution implementing Web Applications and interfaces with other Customer’s systems.
I am one of the senior developers, coordinating the development of a small team (3)
The management of that team takes only 10% of my week. The remaining part is totally occupied by development and communication with client to analyse requirements and follow up which is very happy about Agile Methodologies.
The very positive feedbacks collected over the years by the customers make me very satisfied about my job and way to operate. Lean IT now owns the 90% of tools used by the Consumer Care branch of the client.
I actively participate to the design and development of entire applications and data model with the rest of the Team using Scrum and other Agile methodologies.
Web applications are made with newest technologies Angular JS, Grunt, Bootstrap, Spring, RestEASY, Bower, often updated with different technologies or framework depends on technical or customer requirement
- Design, Implement and maintenance of database structure using Flyway scripts for the versioning, Oracle GRID for the maintenance, Teamcity for the Continuous integration of Dsatabase
- Full Helpdesk with users of the entire world via email or call.
- Track Software lifecycle and Agile Sprint’s activities in JIRA
- Continuous Delivery using Maven and Continuous Integration using Team City
- Java code follows design Patterns and is maintained using TDD method
- Maintenance of customer servers (Development, testing and production) where these applications are deployed: IIS, Tomcat, Weblogic.