THE EDMUNDS GROUP INTERNATIONAL(TEG)
Provide advisory services to US and Caribbean Basin private and public sector leadership on business and economic development opportunities and market access issues.
- Senior advisor to US Department of Energy on June 2-3, 2014 U.S.-Africa Energy Ministerial in Addis Ababa Ethiopia;
- OAS consultant on trade facilitation and competitiveness in Haiti. Advisor on development of in-house programming on Caribbean & Latin America tourism;
- Advisor/consultant to Haitian maritime association on logistics, trade facilitation and compliance;
- Consultant engagement with the USVI Economic Development Agency on market access for USVI products within the broader Caribbean region;
- Direct outreach effort for North American gaming and hospitality client interested in expansion into Trinidad & Tobago, St. Kitts & Nevis, Grenada, Jamaica and the Turks & Caicos;
- Advisor on Caribbean issues to public relations firm Edelman;
- Represent interests of largest Haitian bank - focused primarily on micro-finance, remittances and infrastructure development;
- Advisor to Caribbean hotel developer/operator on securing capital for expansion, the acquisition of energy efficient technology and accessing training support;
- Develop/manage public relations messaging campaign for conglomerate on free trade, ant-dumping, and market expansion efforts;
- Senior consultant to Washington, NGO, Caribbean Central American Action (C-CAA) on regional programming. Co-manage US Department of Energy initiative on energy efficiency in the tourism industry;
- Advisor/consultant to major engineering firm on Caribbean port infrastructure initiatives;
- Advisor to a regional Ministry of Health on medical tourism policy development.