Business Analyst for the development and customization of a Global Wealth Management Platform for SEI Investments - one of the leading Investment and IT firms.
- Part of the pilot team of BA’s for the Portfolio and Accounting Services, Transaction Services and Off-cycle Teams that were critical to the Global Wealth Management Platform.
- Worked with the business stakeholders for the requirements and gap analysis between the existing and required functionalities, of the various components on the wealth management platform.
- Owner of the Securities Administration, Corporate Actions and Payments Modules for the track.
- Responsible for the Induction & Training of New BA’s for the Off-cycle team
Business Analystat the Global Support Center for TCS-FS, July 2008 –February 2009
- Key member of a team providing support for TCS BANCS
- Reviewing the defects reported by the client and providing functional knowledge to the technical team so as to help them resolve issues.
- Work on ‘Change Management Requests’ for the client i.e. customized changes provided for the product.
- Guiding the Technical team in the Construction Phase.