UNIVERSAL Technologies, LLC
- Responsible for supporting theNew York City Financial Information Services Agency (FISA) in the design, development and implementation of a structure process, including project tracking and reporting as part of the Project Management Office (PMO).
- Expert skill level with hand-on experience with MS Project (version 2003 and Project Server) including project plan development, tracking, and reporting.
- Hands-on member of PMO using MS Project to develop and maintain project plans.
- Project Manager and Project Lead role with responsibility for developing project plans and reporting progress on projects for a full system development life cycle implementation.
- Perform project plan views and upload processes.
- Review project plan template creation and upload processes
- Project Management responsibility for the PMO TLC initiative, including engagement with the Team Leads assigned in reviewing their new responsibilities and processes. The PMO TLC initiative is intended to provide assistance to the Team Leads in improving and meeting their reporting requirements.
- Conceptualization of the FISA PMO roadmap.
- Work with a PMO sub-team on the identification and rationalization of Project Metrics for the FISA PMO.
- Responsible for the Document Management and standardization policy for the FISA PMO.
- Lead and participate in project planning meetings. Demonstrated interpersonal and analytical skills, written, and verbal communication skills, including the ability to work independently with minimal direction.