A leading provider of building controls, fire safety and security system solutions with FY08 global sales of 5.9 billion Euro.
Process Management Executive:
Beginning without an organizational charter or staff, a two year strategy for generating awareness and support for Business Process Management (BPM) in a decentralized multi-matrix organization was defined. Key challenges were to initiate & grow relationships with internal business leaders to create and manage a portfolio of process projects that they would define, prioritize, and support. Our mission is to maximize company-wide process maturity and leverage improvements in end-to-end cycle time, quality, and cost basis to create competitive advantages for long term sustainability and profitability.
- Cut an internal customer’s staffing 60% by eliminating process waste
- Key role in massive workflow efficiency project, estimated $40M annual savings
- Currently managing 18 process improvement projects, valued at $940k annual savings
Program owner and manager of a multi-year ERP system and business process optimization program with five senior project managers reporting - a top 7 worldwide priority for SBT.
- $5.8M bottom line savings in FY07, program budget: $1.3M
- $4.0M bottom line target for FY08, program budget: $0.9M
- Championed 3x improvement in cycle time through 3rd party solution integration
Program development and mentorship for Six Sigma initiative, in partnership with Corporate Quality.
- $4.0M bottom line savings in FY06
Led strategic company-wide program to stimulate wholesale improvement in Customer Focus and resulting Customer Loyalty, based on the emerging NPS (Net Promoter Score) methodology.
- Enhanced long term profitability and sustainability across 109 branch offices
Leadership in relationship management and talent development.
- Spearheaded the "Fast Track" rotational development and intern experience programs
- Account Manager to Business Excellence Standards (Sales, Service, Solutions, Quality)