I am a versatile leader and management professional with a progressive track record of increasing responsibility and success in team leadership and mentoring in the US and International. My background includes experience in Field Service and Customer Care; Marketing leadership and product management; Sales and Business Development; Product Development and launch; P&L and budget management; forecasting; inventory control; as well as operations management.
I'm interested in Opportunities in Marketing, Business Development or General Management in Services, Field Service, medical equipment or medical devices - in the biotech, healthcare or consumer products markets.
My passion is leading matrixed cross-functional teams to exceed our revenue and profit goals, as well as to develop and launch products and services in the US and international that satisfy unmet customer needs, with the mantra of thinking strategically while implementing tactically. The value I bring to an organization is my ability to effectively work with all internal and external stakeholders to successfully achieve our business objectives. And in particular, together with a deep understanding of the customer, I collaborate with the Sales Force to develop the right support programs to empower them to effectively penetrate the marketplace and gain traction - so as to meet and exceed quota.
- Versatile and entrepreneurial leader with comprehensive experience in all facets of Operations Management in union/non-union environments, including plant supervision, forecasting, MRP, budget and cost control, self inspections and regulatory compliance, SOP's and documentation, GMP and health and safety.
- Comprehensive experience in Marketing, Business Development, Sales and Product Development for Rx biologics, OTC pharmaceuticals, medical devices, services and consumer retail products.
- Proven success in the development, launch, marketing and sales of services, biologics and medical devices, having commercialized more than 7 products in the US and International, including:
- Getinge Online remote diagnostics platform in the US and Canada.
- Cavitron RF in the US.
- PreserVision Soft Gels eye vitamins in the US.
- EIUS unicondylar knee system in the US and international.
- Scorpio+ mobile bearing knee system in International.
- Atrisorb FreeFlow GTR barrier in the US.
- PerioGlas alloplast in Canada.
- Sensodyne Professional in-office tooth desensitizer in Canada.
- Successfully improved Field Service Sales Specialist (SSS) and Field Engineer (FE) selling effectiveness through the development and implementation of new Business Planning processes, SalesForce.com funnel management, sales training and up-selling programs. Developed and launched new Field Service sales collateral such as FE Deal Sheets and Slim Jims, including training and support programs. Developed strategy for and launched Remote Diagnostics platform.
- Successful in developing marketing strategies and tactics, including sales aids and collateral; pricing, promotion and cost reduction programs; media and publications planning including TV, internet & e-business, print media, peer-reviewed journals and white papers; PR planning; convention and trade show programs; direct mail, loyalty, outreach and special events.
- Increased Sales Force effectiveness by improving sales collateral, sales training programs, field promotional programs, customer targeting and lead generation, as well as regional and national sales meeting planning and execution. Well-versed in supporting direct-selling, distributor and National Account sales organizations, as well as telesales and customer service.
- Analyzed market intelligence to drive direction and identify opportunities relative to customers, competitors and technology. Performed data analyses to assess business performance and program ROI, and reports progress to peers/senior management.
- Experienced in all facets of professional relationship management with customers and professional organizations. This includes customer relationship management, peer influence and Key Opinion Leader programs, medical education, lecture programs, conventions and special events.
- Skilled in leading cross-functional work teams. Manages project timelines and respectfully influences non-reports to achieve objectives.
- Hands-on management style with a can-do attitude, leads by example. High energy level. Entrepreneurial.
"My diverse business background, versatility, leadership skills and in-depth experience enables me to rapidly come up to speed on assignments, assess actions and outcomes, obtain commitment at all levels, and manage implementation to deliver results".