Duke Manufacturing Co.
- Responsible for leading Electrical Controls, Embedded Software, Sustaining Engineering, Engineering Excellence, and Reliability Engineering departments.
- Responsible for scheduling, prioritizing, assigning and reviewing all department deliverable. Approve time off for payroll purposes and prepare employee performance evaluations.
- Responsible for managing capacity and for appropriately staffing cross functional project teams.
- Responsible for reporting individual and department KPI's to executive management.
- Develop and implement policies, standards and procedures for the engineering and technical work performed in the department.
- Develop personnel through consistent coaching and mentoring. Provides opportunity to master existing skills and learn new ones.
- Responsible for providing solid technical oversight and coordination of controls engineering work using project coordination meetings, monitoring progress against project schedule and budget and allocating of resources as required.
- Implement strategies for improving organizational capability and execution. Including but not limited to developing technology roadmaps, and evaluating industry standard tools and techniques.
- Lead and manage root cause problem solving, design changes and design validation, while capturing and applying lessons learned and design guidelines.