Assistant Vice President of Clinical Operations
ESP of Indiana
• Serve as state clinical administrator; manage operations throughout Indiana
• Evaluates, designs and implements comprehensive strategies, programs, and action plans to improve critical organizational performance in the areas of customer service, clinical/intervention quality, and efficiency.
• Builds strategic, integrated solutions that address causes affecting performance by providing assessments and data analysis to the appropriate business functions.
• Directs and supervises Human Resources, Marketing, Development, Quality Assurance, and Clinical Operations
• Direct children’s, family, outpatient substance abuse and mental health resource programs
• Ensure continuous state and federal healthcare compliance; chair QA committee
• Write and review grants and state/federal contracts
• Provide clinical supervision to MSWs and BSWs pursuing licensure