Pacific eCommerce Business Manager
In this role I supported the development of, and set the Strategic direction of the Pacific eCommerce channel for Schneider Electric Australia, working across all business units, and all major/medium/minor channel partners.
Responsible for the strategy, development, implementation of the varied business model and activities will full budget responsibilities for eCommerce operations.
- Work across all business units to develop and set yearly eCommerce Strategy
- Own, drive buy in across the business, and implement the eCommerce Strategy
- Set the development and investment budgets for eCommerce operations and projects
- Own, sponsor and drive the adoption of eCommerce within the business
- Develop individual tailored action plans for channel partners
- Drive the creation, deployment and implementation of advanced eCommerce product content within our channel
- Reporting and KPI management
- Drive and support the creation of online marketing plans for both Schneider Electric and our channel partners
- Specification creation & negotiation with vendor partners
The awareness, interest and buy in to our eCommerce strategy has grown exponentially within the Australian business. It now features in all strategic development plans, and is fully embraced by the business with ongoing investment into additional roles and initiatives.
Additionally I led the development of an 'industry first' SkyScanner style eCommerce Connector project with system level integration across all major channel partners.
In year 2, we are currently achieving +40% growth across our eCommerce sales.