Low Voltage Helper Tech
• Assist my Sub Contractor with running different wire through drop ceiling on 8-14 ft ladders.
• Make service spuil and zip tie where needed for neat appearance.
• Use blueprints to figure out which wire to use, what devices go where, and where to run the wire.
• Work in commercial environments using electric lift or ladder to set fire alarms, run wire, and mount devices using a variety of hand and power tools.
• Communicate and work with other workers on the job with a positive attitude/work ethic.
• Keep a good pace for good timing and quality of work on job sites.
• Clean work area to keep the clientele satisfied.
• Keep track of tool inventory to make sure everything is organized and that we have what we need.
• Assist with whatever task my manager or lead tech needs me to do, in a humble manor.