Low Voltage Helper Tech
- Assist sub-contractor with running differrent wire through drop ceiling on 8-14 ft ladders.
- Make service loop and zip tie where needed for neat appearance.
- Use blueprints to figure out which wire to use, what devices go where, and where to run the wire.
- Work in commercial environments using electric lift or ladder to set fire alarms, run wire, and mount devices using a variety of hand and power tools.
- Communicate and work with other workers on the job with a positive attitude/work ethic.
- Keep a good pace for good timing and quality of work on job sites.
- Clean work area to keep the clientele satisfied.
- Keep track of tool inventory to make sure everything is organized and that we have what we need.
- Humbly Assist with whatever task sub-contractor or lead tech needs me to do.