Software Quality Analyst
- Write manual and automated test cases
- Work to develop and implement appropriate testing methodologies, processes and procedures.
- Develop and document test strategies and plans.
- Interact with programming, design and customer support departments to define, document, analyze, perform and interpret tests for products, systems, components or modifications.
- Identify functional problems and suggest resolutions.
- Demonstrate knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures in Software Development life cycle.
- Develop, analyze and execute manual and automated test cases.
- Identify and resolve issues arising during testing through appropriate feedback to programmers and management.
- Maintain records and log of issues and tracking through resolution.
- Participate in process improvement or change programs as appropriate.
- Assist in developing quality assurance policies and procedures relating to software testing.
- Participate in meetings held with appropriate department staff in planning steps required to implement quality software.
- Assist with the review of specialized and complex data and evaluate accuracy of completed software tests.Write manual and automated test cases.