Director of Operations
Sisters and Brothers
— Opening General Manager for new multi unit casual dining restaurant group. Focused on developing and packaging systems for rapid expansion to additional locations within the first year of operation. Responsible for all operations decisions, focusing on tight cost control, reporting directly to owners. Named one of Seattle's best new restaurants in Seattle Magazine, Eater, and Seattle Times
- Managed pre opening process from proof of concept, branding, construction, licensing, pre-revenue to operational in 3 months. Responsible for 200k budget for initial build out, including kitchen and front of house.
- Created all annual budgets, accounting procedures, profit and loss statements and first year projections with expected sales over $1.1 million.
- Set up all point of sale and reporting systems including credit card processing, 3rd party delivery and payroll systems.
- Proposed and developed catering program, bringing in a sustained 25-30% increase in gross weekly sales
- Managed press releases, coordinated local (print, TV and online) and national (TV, online) media engagements, online and social media presence as well as community outreach including seat on local business association and community boards.
- Packaged all report templates and best practices for immediate roll out of additional locations in 2017 with major savings in cost to open over initial unit.