- Handling TOF through Street, Dost and Referrals for entire Mumbai hub.
- Allocating budget and evaluating performance to keep up with the CPFT targets.
- Analysing monthly cost for various channels and cohorts and accordingly creating new Incentive schemes.
- Responsible for coming up with new programs to keep up with the market utilisation.
•Co-founder as well as the editor of an initiative/start-up: IIT Heartbeat, which is an Inter- IIT magazine and currently an official magazine of IIT Roorkee.
•Started this group from scratch with the aim of spreading various news and developments of all IIT’s across them. Currently it has 50+ active members working across 4 segments: Literary, Finance, Web development and Designing.
•Vice-President of Hamrock Society, which is a student-faculty united functionary body of Department of Earth Sciences, IIT Roorkee.
•Organised a team of 60 students divided into 4 groups: literary, finance,cultural and sports.
•Published the official annual newsletter 'Geocentric'.
• Introduction to Finance (Coursera)
• Introduction to Operations Management (Coursera)
• Business Metrics for Data-Driven Companies (Coursera)
Teach For India
Teaching under-privileged children in a low income private school in Asalpha, Mumbai. I did this as part of the Teach For India volunteering and focussed on bridging the gap in education and putting children on a different life path by not only making sure that they had strong academic gains but also making sure that they developed strong values and mindsets that would help them avail all the opportunities in life.