iD Tech Summer Camps
- Assigned to larger program locations with 60+ students in attendance.
Worked in conjunction with the Director to oversee, manage, and supervise the operations of each program, ensuring iD Tech’s high standards of excellence were met to the satisfaction of clients, the onsite location contact and the Location Manager. Partnered with the Director to ensure instruction was being taught the iD way, the environment was inclusive, dynamic and FUN, and that the safety, health, and well-being of the students and staff were the number one priority. Lead Instructors reported to Assistant Director. In addition, the Assistant Director worked with the Director to coach every staff member in developing and demonstrating professional behaviors.
- Acted as Director using independent discretion and/or escalating appropriately while Camp Director is on scheduled breaks or when immediate action is required in the absence of the Director
- Along with Director, developed staff leadership skills using performance management coaching techniques taught at Regional Staff Training while sharing in the responsibility of conducting mid-season and end-of-season performance reviews for all staff members
- Ensured work environment was challenging, motivating and quirky
- Worked with Director to ensure all operational tasks assigned to the team were completed
- Worked with Lead Instructors to ensure that all Instructors were meeting curriculum goals for every student
- Delegated operational tasks to Lead Instructor or Instructors as needed
- Ensure Instructors met critical deadlines on diplomas, project completion, and Friday student presentations
- Created and implemented work schedules, roles, and responsibilities for staff
- With Director, held routine meetings to address and resolve staff concerns
- Ensure scheduled activities for students were appropriate, fun and dynamic with appropriate supervision
- Acted as a leader during check-in each session (may include leading icebreakers, directing parents, processing paperwork, etc.)
- Worked with clients to address and resolve any concerns
- Oversaw and participated in the logistics of location set-up, tear down and weekly product inventory/assessment