An EXPERIENCED SENIOR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT, STRATEGIC ALLIANCES, PARTNERSHIPS AND CHANNEL MANAGER, ambitious, industrious, determined and tenacious individual, coupled with experience in executing in the above areas, and a range of management skills in Sales and Marketing, developed in highly complex, diverse, multi-cultural and commercially competitive global trading environments and whose key achievements include:
- Driving, delivering and managing Nokia s Global Strategic Alliances and Partnerships, based on new business build and revenue for Nokia, as well as driving Nokia s Partnering Centre of Excellence.
- Defining and delivering the Forum Nokia channel strategy for EMEA to ensure the success of data services content and applications.
- Delivery of global strategic alliance partnerships to SurfKitchen and 3, with significant business value.
- Major engagements at Board level, locally and globally with the strategic alliance partners.
- Successful track record in the delivery of revenue derived from driving value added solutions into the Enterprise market, based on emerging technologies.