Director, Americas - Information Management
Appointed to build competitive advantages through Data & Analytics in realizing ARYZTA’s vision to be the number one bakery company in the world. Responsible for Information Management Strategy, Analytics & Planning Roadmap, Delivery & Operations for the Americas region.
Established Information Management Group with a service portfolio that includes Data Integration Services, Data Management Services and Presentation & Analytic Services. Formed a top-level Executive Council with all Presidents, SVPs and some C-level execs to oversee Information Management investments. Achieved funding for a roadmap to transform the current complex and poorly understood technology framework and its management. Established Process Councils by solution area to ensure IT-business teaming and alignment on transformation activities.
- Expanded the use of external contextual data to elevate Supply Chain & Brand Analytics Maturity
- Achieved a 20 point jump in Forecast accuracy by re-architecting and re-platforming Demand Planning system
- Established processes to improve the data lineage, common business language and data quality
- Deployed a new mission critical Supply Chain & Production Operations Dashboard solution using SAP Design Studio with rich visual and statistical features
- Unraveled new Consumer Buying insights through a new cloud Big Data solution that integrates internal and external sales data, demographic trends, taste preferences which resulted in strengthened account relationships with Kroger and Walmart
- Expanded ‘sharing & collaboration’ capabilities to external enterprise
- Introduced SCOR model for supply chain performance management through a Big Data subscription analytic service called FusionOps
- Deployed a QlikView Visual Exploration tool to improve call center operations
- Modeled statistical analysis solutions to control Production waste, OSMI, SKU proliferation
Key metrics: 6 Regional Brands, 60 Manufacturing Centers, 103 Distribution Centers, Partnership with 19 of the top 20 retailers and 9 of the top 10 Limited Service Restaurants