Jun 2015 - Present
Full stack developer on Ruby on Rails
Ticketing and Redressal System
- Developed an online platform for the clients to engage with their customers and get their feed back through social media like Facebook, twitter etc.
- Users can generate the tickets by simply posting on Facebook wall, twitter, e-mail, or using web widgets.
- Worked on both front end(i.e. css, html, js, jquery) as well as on back end (on rails MVC architecture.)
- Majorly contributed in the payment gateway integration with payumoney, api integration with facebook, twitter and google.
- Online application to make active ads on IVRS, by simply giving a miss call user can download the content uploaded by the advertiser in form of video, audio, or a brochure.
- Advertiser will also get leads of interested customers(miss call no will get saved in system along with request) to target them in future.
- Made a wallet in the system to redeem coupon codes while purchasing the product.
- Web application which helps our clients to run various loyalty programs and contests to engage with their customers.
- In this project their are several modules of different types of contests which can be run in a tournament to gather maximum points. The participant having highest point will win the tournament.
- Worked on the main structure of tournament, contest and levels(no. of contest in a tournament) including nested forms(back end).
- Also, worked on 3 contest modules and made graphs on dashboard for statistics(front end).