Process Developer (process trainer)- Healthcare Order to Cash (collection)
As a Process Trainer-
- Robust level of knowledge and understanding of the processes, products and procedures to be rolled out to the operational teams.
- Plan and schedule training and upskilling interventions based on business requirements.
- Function as the ambassador for knowledge area by maintaining a high standard of process knowledge and to ensure this remains current at all times.
- Worked in Voice Process- Customer service, Credit card domain as an Escalation line supervisor. Dealt with complex calls to resolve customers issue.
In Order to Cash (Collection)-
- Adhere to client policies and procedures
• Follow up with customers for collecting outstanding amounts against invoices
• Code ledger appropriately
• Meet monthly collection targets
• Assist with collection-related inquiries
• Provide clear and up to date status of invoices to a Team Lead and business Unit
• Send statements of accounts to customers and Business Unit
• Check receipts from cashier and assist with allocation to open invoices correctly as per Customer remittance Advice.
• Escalate payment issues from customers effectively and in a timely manner
• Archiving, records retention and audit support