Feb 2014 - Present
Aug 2013 - Dec 2013
Senior Engineer Student - Capstone Project
May 2013 - Aug 2013
Safety Inspection Officer
Safety Consultancy Office
Bachelor of Science
Oklahoma State University
1) Apply statistical methods and perform mathematical calculations to determine manufacturing processes, staff requirements, and production standards.
2) Coordinate quality control objectives and activities to resolve production problems, maximize product reliability, and minimize cost.
3) Confer with vendors, staff, and management personnel regarding purchases, procedures, product specifications, manufacturing capabilities, and project status.
4) Draft and design layout of equipment, materials, and workspace to illustrate maximum efficiency, using drafting tools and computer.
5) Review production schedules, engineering specifications, orders, and related information to obtain knowledge of manufacturing methods, procedures, and activities.
6) Communicate with management and user personnel to develop production and design standards.
7) Estimate production cost and effect of product design changes for management review, action, and control.
8) Formulate sampling procedures and designs and develop forms and instructions for recording, evaluating, and reporting quality and reliability data.
9) Record or oversee recording of information to ensure currency of engineering drawings and documentation of production problems.
King Abdulaziz University
A comprehensive program which leads to an Associate in Mechanical Engineering Drawing. As a drafter I am specialized in aeronautical drafting, architectural drafting, electrical drafting, civil drafting, electronics drafting and other specialties to create engineering drawings for manufacturing specifications of aircraft, missiles, engines and parts.