To receive the opportunity to work within a progressive corporation in order to gain the professional skills and experience necessary to conduct business and customer relations, and eventually benefit the productivity and growth of a rising company.
Academic Student Body October 2005- June 2008
- Organized and planned various school activities that ranged from school dances, spirit days, and sport events.
- Arranged a choreographed dance performance and taught it to a class of 100 seniors.
- Conducted and planned a school-wide Valentine’s gram fundraiser and raised $250+ dollars.
American Red Cross August 2007- June 2008
- Organized and planned a Measles Awareness fundraiser and raised $800+ dollars for the organization.
- Implemented weekly meetings with 30+ members in order to organize community service events and other benefits.
Oak Grove Yearbook Committee August 2007- June 2008
Graphic Designer/Ad Salesperson
- Increased ad sales by $3,000 dollars by marketing to various businesses and students.
- Designed different layouts for pages and helped other students in the design of their page.
- Interviewed and gained data from students of different classes and completed 4 pages of the yearbook.
Sep 2008 - Present
Bachelor of Science
University of California, San Diego
Aug 2004 - Jun 2008
Oak Grove High School
Apr 2007 - Jul 2007
Jul 2009 - Sep 2009
- Provided excellent hospitality and customer service to an average of 300+ guests a day
- Accounted to the dining experience of an average of 40+ tables in taking orders, serving food, and handling checks.
Jul 2009 - Sep 2009
- Handled $1200+ amount of money each day and facilitated daily revenue reports.
- Provided excellent customer service and assembled orders with quality and speed.
Mar 2007 - May 2009
Sun Tile Inc
- Professionally carried out duties that included: recording customer information, taking phone calls, handling email.
- Provided excellent customer service and product information to maximize the sales of textiles and woodworks.
Jun 2008 - Aug 2008
Khai Tri Tutoring
- Possessing exceptional mathematical skills that range from Algebra- Advance Calculus
- Prepared lesson plans and facilitated the learning of mathematics to a class of students.