- Licensed Real Estate Broker in New York & Connecticut
- DIAGEO Executive Management Program; London, England
- Columbia Buisness School Executive Management Program; Harriman, New York
- Gallo Winery Managers Program; San Mateo, California
Successful Sales & Marketing professional skilled at building new businesses with a results-oriented, entrepreneurial style. Repeatedly developed and implemented sound business strategies that increased product awareness, market share and profitability. Spearheaded the creation and implementation of several new positions, divisions and processes at the corporate level. Proven track record of measurable results: promoted five times in seven years in corporate environment; went on to sell over $380,000,000 worth of luxury real estate. Key Competencies Include: New Business Development. Goal Attainment. Managing teams. Strategic Thinking. Negotiating. Relationship Building. Resource Management. Budgeting. Sales. Marketing. Leading Change.
Real Estate Development & Construction, Sales & Marketing Management
National Field Marketing Director
Schieffelin & Somerset
Selected by COO to spearhead the development and integration of company’s single largest initiative; which effectively improved the manner in which the Sales and Marketing teams communicated with one another and with the third-party distributor network.
- Established performance standards, sales training and communication processes for 50 full time and 1200 part-time employees - executed over 10,000 in-field events.
- Increased sales in targeted accounts 22% and 19% year one and year two, respectively.
- Provided strategic direction to eleven marketing teams regarding sales promotional programs.
- Managed five regional managers and one business analyst.
- Secured $2.4m support from distributors toward $4.5m overhead.
2000 - Present
Real Estate Strategist
The Alexander Group, LLC & Prudential Douglas Elliman
Development Consultant / Licensed Real Estate Broker: Specializing in luxury condominium developments. Expert on all aspects of NYC new construction/conversion processes...site acqusition, zoning changes, legal, design, sales & marketing strategies and tactics. Achieved over $350,000,000 in personal real estate sales in NYC.
Scope of Work includes:
- Performed competitive analysis, determined project positioning, and on-going sales/marketing strategies.
- Collaborated with the project architect to develop the size / unit mix and common areas.
- Selected & directed the interior architects / designers with regard to material specifications, finishes and on-site model residences.
- Determined the pricing strategy including gross sell-out and negotiability.
- Established and managed advertising and brokerage budgets required to acheive target.
- Provided strategic direction to advertising agency to establish marketing message and in developing website, brochure, advertising and sales/marketing tools.
- Hired, trained & managed sales through on-site staff and established communication systems with outside brokerage firms and on-line resources.
- Negotiated all purchase transactions resulting in a 99% closing ratio.
Manhattan Developments Include:
- 211 East 51, 100,000 sf / 73 residences - in progress
- The Heywood, 100,000 sf / 45 residences- 100% sold
- The Cass Gilbert, 100,000 sf / 50 residences - 100% sold
- 136 West 17th Street, 10,000 sf / 7 residneces - 100% sold
- 150 West 26th Street, 50,000 sf - 25 residences - 100% sold
2008 - Present
Vice President, New Business Development
Artisanal Builders of Greenwich, Connecticut
Developed new business for luxury custom builder via an extensive database of Architects, Designers &, Construction Managers in affluent Manhattan and Fairfield County, CT. Thorough understanding of the entire construction process from takeoffs, bidding, contract negotiations, management of construction...concept through punch lists.
Possess excellent general management skills; setting & exceeding sales/profit targets, creating profitable new businesses. Highly adept at situational analysis & problem solving. Independent thinker with excellent inter-personal skills.
- Proven ability to influence Architects specifications on millwork, windows, and other high-end finish materials.
- The ability to build and sustain long-term relationships within the architectural and design community
- Strategic Thinker with the capability to accurately position and articulate the features and benefits of building with luxury products.
1993 - 1999
Senior Marketing Manager - Johnnie Walker
Schieffelin & Somerset (JV between LVMH & Diageo)
Johnnie Walker Men’s Collection & Johnnie Walker Scotch Labels Charged with increasing market share and enhancing the image of a mature brand. Led to the creation and execution of a men’s apparel line to reach a new, younger demographic audience. Developed and managed all strategic initiatives including concept, design, distribution plan, sales, marketing and public relations.Highlights:
- Increased Brand volume 6% while category declined 20%.
- Managed $36mm advertising and promotion budget.
- Negotiated first-ever spirit sponsorship of PGA golfer (Jim Furyk).