Business Development Officer
Sahara Energy Field Limited
Relationship Management with Stakeholders (Nigeria & Ghana) NNPC, NAPIMS, NPDC, DPR, GNPC, MoEP, PC and Other E&P Companies:
- Build, develop and maintain relationships with regulatory bodies, E&P Companies and other external stakeholders by acting as Liaison.
- Regular engagement with regulators by making weekly official visits.
- Obtain necessary approvals by engaging third party for SEFL projects.
- Proffer internal support with new and existing partnerships.
- Promote Organizational brand strategy through identification and distribution of branded items to regulators.
- Intelligence gathering and dissemination to management
- Coordinate NAPIMS & DPR trainings and conferences as part of the PSC Obligation.
- Coordinate & manage Governance Committee meetings (Performance and Work Programme & Budget Review) at all levels (SUBCOM, TECOM & MACOM) for OML 148 & Budget Review for GNPC
- Attend/represent company in relevant industry events
Provide support on identified new business opportunities.
- Develop data base for new business opportunities
- Identify and compile information on open blocks
- Follow up on new business opportunities
- Develop work flow process for new business from identification to acquisition.
Public Relations & Event Coordination
- Identify relevant conferences and exhibitions for Company’s participation;
- Coordinating contractors in charge of stand design/booth fabrication and branded items to promote company’s brand strategy
- Handling client queries and troubleshooting on the day of the event to ensure that all runs smoothly;
- Post-event evaluation (including report for event stakeholders)
- Manage event budget and ensuring cost saving for the Company