To hold a position as a Writer and Producer of creative work that will take full advantage of my solid writing and editing skills, honed over the past few years from a focused education and a uniquely varied background in both online advertising and film.
Production Assistant & Horse Wrangler
- Worked as a production assistant and horse wrangler with world renowned 3 time Olympian Mike Marino.
- Columbia Thesis film project I Am John Wayne by Christina Choe & Esra Saydam about a young boy struggling with the death of his best friend.
- I Am John Wayne won the Grand Jury Prize for Best Narrative Short Film at the 2012 Slamdance Film Festival.
Jan 2011 - Present
Freelance Production Assistant
- Production Assistant and Location Scout for multiple film and photo shoot productions
Sep 2011 - Present
Campaign Copy Editor
- Editing advertising copy for both domestic and overseas online advertisements.
- Creating online advertisements using HTML coding and Photoshop.
- Editor of company newsletter, The Cooper Times.
- Managing multiple website campaigns from creation to deploying of advertisements.
Jan 2010 - Apr 2011
- Edited and completed original rewrites on screenplays for film development and optioning copyright.
- Organized film festival tours, product advertising, and coordinated events.
Oct 2009 - Jan 2010
- Analyzed and critiqued works for Inkwell Screenplay Competition.
- Edited resumes and novels for clients.
Aug 2009 - Nov 2009
- Assistant to Director and Producer both on and off location shoots.
- Edited video material using Final Cut Pro and transcribed editing scripts.
- Assistant Editor to Kings of the Boardwalk TLC production.
Jun 2009 - Sep 2009
- Proofread and edited clients’ manuscripts.
- Analyzed and sent manuscripts ready for further development towards publication to supervising Editor.
May 2009 - Aug 2009
- Assisted in marketing and advertisement research for web video development.
- Created a targeted research strategy for online video productions.