Senior Tax Reporting/budgeting analyst
- Preparation of consolidated functional budget on taxes; monitoring and analysis of main deviations of actual amounts vs planned;
- Calculation of planned deferred tax asset/liability of the Group – for budgeting process.
- Analysis of company’s transactions, calculation of different margin levels according to the Law of Ukraine;
- Factor analysis of deviation of actual margin form the benchmarking level; preparation of proposals for elimination of deviation.
- Preparation of Transfer Pricing documentation for all entities of the Group;
- Communication with Tax authorities regarding their inquiries on Transfer Pricing matters;
- Coordination of work of the external providers of Transfer Pricing services; Negotiation of scope of work, billing arrangements, type of deliverables and other essential terms of work.
Intragroup tax audit and reporting:
- Development of program of tax audit for all entities of the Group, performance of tax audit according to approved program.
- Preparation of reports regarding tax position of the Group:
- Calculation of the Group deferred tax:
- Calculation of actual Effective Tax Rate (ETR) and deferred tax asset/liability (quarterly);
- Preparation of recommendation for management regarding optimization of ETR;
- Methodology support of the Group entities in the process of calculation of deferred tax position.
- Preparation of materials and organisation of learning sessions on Excel skills and Deferred tax principles – for all entities of the Group;
- Organisation of management reports’ preparation by all entities of the Group.