Project coordinator (Brazil)
Russian Olympic Team Fans House
Planning and organizing a showcase of the a full size mock-up of the SportJet by SUKHOI during the 2016 Olympics at the Russian Olympic Team Fans House in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. During the project, three VIP events were held such as the opening of the Sportjet model, the event for the Olympic Family members, top executives and the press day. Additionaly, the bar was renovated in according to the theme of the company (the aviation-themed bar Sportjet ).
The main responsibilities are included:
- Liaise and negotiate with all third party contractors such as artists, florists, audio visual, lighting, decor, printing materials (banner, roll ups, invitations, brochures), winders production, construction and etc.
- Responsible for set-up, break-down and maintenance of all event equipment (such as lighting, sound systems, decoration of the maket and the bar)
- Collaborate with contractors to meet client expectations; available on-demand 24/7
- Provide a short presentation to the Olympic Family Members ( IOC, NOC, IPC, International Federations executives, sponsors executives and representatives), athletes and press about the model of the Sportjet.
- Coordinate project staffing schedules and responsibilities such as promo, cleaning
- Supervised kitchen staff and event catering of the Sportjet bar
- Coordinate the work of the mock-up of the airplane such as opening, cleaning, maintance, crowd control