Junior Territory Manager
• selling of financial products;
• meetings with clients;
• negotiating the terms of the deal and coordination of documents with customers;
• writing leasing credit requests, participation in approval procedure;
• organization of leasing contracts signing and the process of the transaction with the matching conditions to the delivery of vehicles;
• solving current clients' issues;
• preparation of documents;
• cooperation with different departments of the company;
• participation in discussions about new systems and documents;
• participation in marketing activities aimed at increasing customer loyalty;
• monitoring of leasing payments due from customers;
• building long-term relationships with clients for further fruitful collaboration.
- Percentage of participation Volvo Finance in Volvo Trucks sales in Global (Key) Account Area increased from 31% to 39% (target - 35%) in 2014;
- Insurance penetration (percentage of insured trucks to total number of financed units) was reached 67,5% (target - 50%) in 2014;
- Customers involved in cooperation: clients of category A and B.