Partner Success Director
Thriving startup: a community-driven website promoting international education programs all over the globe.
- Stepped into expanded role, charged with the success of all Go Overseas accounts (hundreds of paid campaigns).
- Revenue: Created sales funnel from scratch and untapped revenue stream aimed at the University market. Since 12/2015, converted 11 campaigns, generating $13,500+ (and growing daily).
- Relationships & Service: Earn and nurture client/non-client relationships. Known for unwavering 24-hour-or-less response to clients via email or phone. Deliver in-depth support: curate unique content, analyze referral traffic data and on-site metrics, reflect campaign priorities. Represent Go Overseas at conferences throughout the US.
- Cross-Functional Teams: Provide feedback to UX & Dev teams to build upon current tools and efficiency. Apply an innovative, big-picture approach to the overall Dashboard (portal) user experience to constantly improve workflow. Advise colleagues on country promotions and scholarship marketing initiatives.
- Data-Driven: Articulate campaign performance feedback based on referral traffic data -- primarily utilizing Google Analytics.
- Site-Wide Content:
- SEO Indexation: Manage User Growth team to ensure all relevant client content is submitted to Google Webmaster tools (to leverage organic traffic).
- Listings: Publish all new listings and add to appropriate pages on Go Overseas. Responsible for 10,000+ listings site-wide.
- HTML: Code staff + alumni interviews across the site (20-50 per week).
- Campaigns: Launch newly acquired client campaigns; ensure campaign renewal by gathering feedback on performance throughout campaign (30-day review, mid-campaign review, and regular updates on company news and initiatives).