Communications Coordinator, Online Growth and Development
Hedrick's Promotions, Inc.
- Executed telephone sales, direct marketing, online communication, and trade shows
- Utilized the integration of technology in everyday practices
- Coordinated and appeared in media appearances with live animals on television, radio, and print
- Researched and designed information animal signs for over 30 species of animals with the goal of educating guests about the value and uses of animals in agriculture around the world.
- Creative design for advertising & promotional materials including photos, video, and audio editing
- Conceptualized, designed and launched a complete rebranding of Hedrick's Educational Petting to Hedrick's 'Around The World In One Display'; interactive exotic animals
- Developed new marketing strategy to include animal information signs, a new logo, increased online presence, and the integration of digital media
- Designed, built, and created content including photo and video editing for Hedrick's Promotions, Inc. website
- Created press releases and promotional materials for each individual Hedrick's Promotions Animal Attraction
- Oversaw purchasing and design of Hedrick's Exotic Animal Farm and Bed & Breakfast Inn, increasing sale 30% during 2007
- Organized and designed a grass roots marketing campaign reintroducing Hedrick's Bed & Breakfast to the community
- Conceived the redesign of Hedrick's Exotic Animal Farm and Bed & Breakfast POS to increase efficiency and customer care
- Created a database to track customers and analyzed data to best specifically market our products through online and physical direct marketing campaigns