Jan 2014 - Aug 2014
Procurement department assistant
The Ascott Limited, Levallois- — France (7 months)
- In a Singaporean company negotiating price and services for the European Residences (France, UK, Belgium, Spain and Germany) through call for tenders:
- Redefining breakfast for 3 and 4 star Residences for Paris: negotiation with bakery and food suppliers.
- Redefining bathroom amenities European Residences: negotiation of price, services, delivery and stock of the products.
- Negotiation to implement 2 different travel agencies for Europe: one for UK, and one for the rest of Europe.
- Day to day relation management with suppliers from Europe(France, UK, Belgium, Spain and Germany)
- Implementation of world contracts signed by the Procurement department in Singapore:
- Day to day relation management with suppliers for Europe.
- Guarantee the link between operations and suppliers.
- Management of the procurement database:
- Updating new available items, delivery fees and new prices.
- Ensure the maintenance of the database with the supplier.
May 2013 - Dec 2013
Assistant operations manager (Project Management)
The Ascott Limited, Lyon— France (7 months)
- Day to day project management
- Organization and animation of trainings for Residence's Directors about EHS, ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001 regulations
- Audit of Residences to prepare the ISO & OHSAS Certification
Aug 2011 - Jul 2012
GAP Montpellier - France (11 months)
Sep 2014 - Apr 2015
Skema Business School, Sophia-Antipolis - France
Master in Management Supply Chain Management and Procurement (380hrs of specialization)
- Purchasing & Sourcing Management
- Project Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Risk Management
- Inventory Management, Transportation & Internation logistics
- Supplier Relationship Management
Jan 2013 - May 2013
Skema Business School, Suzhou - China
M1 - Grande Ecole Program - Doing Business in Asia
- Risk & Crisis Management
- Issues in leadership
- Chinese Mandarin
Sep 2012 - Dec 2012
Skema Business School, Lille - France
M1 - Grande Ecole Program
Sep 2011 - Dec 2011
University Montpellier I - France
Bachelor in Private Law
- Tax Law
- Corporate Law
- Civil Law
Jan 2009 - Jun 2009
Language Institute - University of Seville
Spanish & English Certifications