Responsibilities: Operations with Card Settlement Team
- Preparing daily Interchange Settlement for Visa and MasterCard
- Processing of daily Interchange settlement entries in GL Accounts
- Validating the Weekly and Monthly MasterCard Consolidated Billing System (MCBS)
- Pass the daily general ledger entries including those arising from the daily reconciliation and Interchange Settlement processing Deliver efficient and quality services to both internal and external customers that meet or exceed agreed service standards.
- Handling Manager cheques,Cheque Clearing, Cardholder payments, Standing instructions, Charges reversals & Financial entries in bank’s GL
- Handling Credit Card balance transfers ,Smart Cash ,Flexible Payment Plan and Easy Payment Plan
- Handling customer calling for Balance Transfer and Smart-Cash.
- Resolve all customer issues and enquiries related to cardholder repayments, charges reversals etc.
- Ensure the validity of customer requests and instructions before processing or updating in banking system.
- Keep the Settlement Supervisor advised of material operational and process weakness and no compliance with controls in the Unit.
- Ability to handle exceptional processes and large volumes of business and maintain service delivery and SLA.
- Maintaining daily MIS (Microsoft Excel)
- Maintaining accurate Data of various activities on Excel spreadsheets
Products and activities handled other than BAU (Business As Usual)
- Assistance provided to perform UAT for ongoing projects related to cards and system development Maintain stringent security over PIN production and issuance and destruction of damaged PIN mailers by strict adherence to the concerned controls policies and procedures.
- Handle Captured cards stuck under ATM ,and charge respective fees for Visa Captured cards and maintaining
- Assisting Charge Back team In case of high volumes.