Reconciliation and Settlement Operations Assistant
Responsibilities: Operations with Card Reconciliation and Settlement Team
- Reconciliation and settlement of interchange with Visa and MasterCard for both Issuer and Acquirer.
- Processing of daily Interchange settlement entries in General Ledger Accounts
- Reconciliation and Remittance of Dynamic Currency Conversion (DCC) at ATM for foreign currencies
- Validating the Weekly and Monthly MasterCard Consolidated Billing System (MCBS
- Validating Monthly VISA Interchange Billing System (VIBS)
- Pass the daily general ledger entries including those arising from the daily reconciliation and Interchange Settlement processing Deliver efficient and quality services to both internal and external customers that meet or exceed agreed service standards.
- Handling Manager cheques,Cheque Clearing, Cardholder payments, Standing instructions, Charges reversals & Financial entries in bank’s GL
- Handling Credit Card balance transfers ,Smart Cash ,Flexible Payment Plan and Easy Payment Plan
- Handling customer calling for Balance Transfer and Smart-Cash.
- Resolve all customer issues and enquiries related to cardholder repayments, charges reversals etc.
- Ensure the validity of customer requests and instructions before processing or updating in banking system.
- Ability to handle exceptional processes and large volumes of business and maintain service delivery and SLA.
- Maintaining accurate Data of various activities and Daily MIS on Excel spreadsheets
Products and activities handled other than BAU (Business As Usual)
- Assistance provided to perform UAT for ongoing projects related to cards and system development Maintain stringent security over PIN production and issuance and destruction of damaged PIN mailers by strict adherence to the concerned controls policies and procedures.
- Handle Captured cards stuck under ATM ,and charge respective fees for Visa Captured cards and maintaining
- Assisting Charge Back team In case of high volumes.