College of Agriculture Dapoli (Field Project)
Six Months Field Experience
- Conducting field survey to understand the technologies used by farmers and accordingly suggest them new technologies for better cultivation of crops.
- Conducting groups discussions with farmers and understanding their problems faced in rural areas like
- Making sure all the necessary information about technologies are conveyed to the farmer's
- Understand if they were receiving funds from government and other financial institution in a time manner.
- Providing information on necessary precautions to be taken for health care.
- Organising small functions to get the village people together enabling them to interact with each other and discuss and share their problems or solutions if they have any.