Desktop Support Engineer
Seven Seas Computers LLC
- Install, upgrade and support Windows, Microsoft Office and any other authorized desktop applications.
- Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot for printers, computer hardware and any other authorized peripheral equipment and also perform general preventative maintenance tasks on these devices.
- Perform remedial repairs on computers, laptops, printers and any other authorized peripheral equipment.
- Responsible for monitoring, operating, managing, troubleshooting and restoring to service any personal computers (PC) or notebooks that has authorized access to the network and when the restoration is beyond the scope of the computers, laptops, printers and any other authorized peripheral equipment escalate the issue/problem to proper tier 3 support team member.
- Develop trends by monitoring and analyzing incoming calls, problems and support requests and interact with staff on desktop problems and their resolution.
- Train end users on usage of computer hardware and software.
- Adhere to policies as per corporate manuals and directives.
- Develop and manage effective professional working relationships with contractor personnel, co-workers and clients.