Nov 2014 - Present
Yes Bank Ltd
- Management position accountable for soliciting business accounts and developing strategic alliances with clientele.
- Develop tactics to increase assets and profitability within a territory consisting of tricity (Chandigarh , Panchkula ,Mohali )
- Devise and implement promotional sales events for enhancing visibilty across tricity.
- Counsel high net-worth individuals and organisation with regard to investment opportunities and monetary returns.
- Cross-sell banking services and products to clientele
- Participate in community events to position the bank as a leader within the territory.
Nov 2014 - Present
YES BANK LTD
Feb 2012 - Nov 2014
- Generated more than 10 Lacs in revenue with in a period of 1 year (2012-13).
- Received Insta Gratification- Hall of Fame recognition for providing CASA value of 25 Lacs to HDFC Bank from a walk in customer and also gave a live demo on net banking.
- Got recognised for my dedication and hard work and was moved from the profile of Personal banker to Relationship Manager with in a period of 1 year.
- Organised community event to facilitate top rankers of class X whereby showcasing CSR activities undertaken by HDFC.
Aug 2010 - Jun 2012
MBA ( Majors in Finance and Minors in marketing) with 6.76 CGPA.
Apr 2007 - Apr 2010
B.Com ( Honours) with 69.3 % Marks.
May 2006 - May 2007
Government Model School- Sector 19
·Experienced professional with a successful career in banking, business development, and administration.
·Excel at interfacing with others at all levels to ensure organizational goals are attained.
·Proactive approach has resulted in capturing numerous accounts and expanding client base.
·Possess excellent interpersonal, analytical, and organizational skills.
·Excel within highly competitive environments where leadership skills are the keys to success.
·An effective manager with the skills necessary to direct, train, and motivate staff to its fullest potential.
Organized "Chitkara Mandi" - An initiative by Chitkara Business School
• Making groups
• Setting up a canopy in the market place.
• Contributing cash to purchase products for display & sale.
• Selling products to the customers & generating profits.
Conclusion - Understanding the demand of the product, Role of right product mix, Cost credentials concepts.
Extra Co-Curricular Activities
• Attended 15 days educational training in FTKMC (Financial Technology Knowledge
Management Company), Mumbai in February 2011.
• Also had an opportunity to visit RBI, SEBI, Broker houses, BSE , MCX ,
YES bank (HQ)
• Member of the event organizing committee at Chitkara Business School.
• Participated in School level speech competition.
• Organized Business Quiz at "JALSA" - The biggest youth fest in Chandigarh.
• Organized "Quest Ions" - Mega Business Quiz event at Confederation of Indian industry