Proficiency Forte (Management)
- Mapping business requirements and coordinating in developing and implementing processes in line with pre-set guidelines.
- Monitoring the overall functioning of processes, identifying improvement areas and implementing adequate measures to maximize customer satisfaction level.
- Maintaining Call Quality & managing performance according to specified standards.
- Monitoring calls & providing Effective Feedback to increase customer satisfaction & develop agents.
- Framing work direction and plan for the associates after thorough assessment of their capabilities.
- Preparing & presenting various weekly/monthly MIS reports pertaining to process/productivity.
- Implementing systems, to upgraded versions to achieve maximum efficiency.
- Making the supervisory (TL/PS) roster on weekly basis & working in close coordination with the management to develop a process for Bottom performance Management.
Customer Relationship Management
- Mapping client’s, identifying improvement areas & implementing measures to maximize client satisfaction levels.
- Ensuring continuous interaction with the customer for improved service levels.
- Setting out quality standards for various operational areas, ensuring a high-quality customer experience while adhering to the SLA’s.
- Managing manpower planning, recruitment, selection, induction, performance appraisal, training & handling supervisory calls to provide apt solutions in the similar capacity.
- Interacting with onshore Team Leads & issue handling & for the department to ensure that systems are running as per the SLA.
- Keeping track of the Login time, AHT, Quality, Schedule Adherence, Fatal errors.
- Leading, mentoring & monitoring the performance of team members to ensure efficiency in process operations and meeting of individual & group targets.
- Working in close coordination in work groups for conducting process audits and detailing on quality requirements and finalizing the quality plan.
- Maintaining quality standards for incoming/ outgoing materials, ensuring stringent adherence to quality standards, norms & practices at suppliers end identifying gaps & taking corrective action.
- Preparing periodic MIS/reports including Q.C reports, performance reports, approvals etc.