Project: Data Science Platform (Dec ‘17– till date)
Project Environment: Python/R/SQL, ML/DL/NLP, Keras/TensorFlow, AWS, Spark(SQL/PySpark/MLlib), Cassandra, Sqoop/Kafka, Tableau/PowerBI, DevOps (Kubernetes/GoCD).
Domain: Air Travel Industry (ATI)
SITA portfolios/products (FlightOps/AMS) requires in-built intelligence to collect, process & analyse data so that our customers can take appropriate actions in a timely manner. The objective of the programme to optimize operations & improvise decision-making using cutting edge technologies like ML & DL.
Achievements as Data Science Architect:
- Built end to end Data Science Platform integrating various data sources to the data lake.
- Mentored data engineers & data scientists to build the platform and analytics models.
- Designed & developed many ML/DL models using Python & R.
- Integrated ML/DL models to existing products & portfolios.
- Worked on Flight Prediction, Stand Allocation & TAT Prediction projects.