Mar 2011 - Present
Newnan Health and Rehabilitation
- Answer patients call signals to determine patients need.
- Provide physical support to assistant patients to perform daily living activities.
- Measure and record patients food,liquid intake and urinary and fecal output.
- Observe or examine patients to detect symptoms that may require medical attention such as bruises,open wounds,or blood in urine.
May 2009 - Feb 2011
Patient Care Tech
- Wash,Groom,and Shave patients to prepare for daily activities.
- Clean and cook for patients.
- Documents and report observations of behavior,complaints,and physical systems to nurse.
Jun 2009 - Mar 2010
Clinical Nursing Assistant
Warms Spring Medical Center
- Prepare treatment rooms for incoming patients.
- Obtain patients vitals,weight and height for nurses.
- Turn and or re position patients that are bedridden or that are unable to turn themselves.
- Record urinary and fecal output.
High School Diploma
Dawson Street Christian School
Jun 2008 - Oct 2008
Patient Care Assistant
West Georgia Technical College
- Vital Signs
- Equipment selection
- Recording Data
Dec 2008 - Present
CPR and First Aid