CSL III, Marketing & Graphics
Irvine Fine Arts Center / City of Irvine
Produced marketing materials and web graphics to promote the Irvine Fine Arts Center's classes, programs and special events online and offline.
- Graphics: Created website graphics, signage, posters, flyers, rack cards, postcards, vinyls, programs, tent cards, maps, digital boards for the Irvine Fine Arts Center (IFAC).
- Website: Managed IFAC website content and calendars on City of Irvine website. Redesigned IFAC website (graphics and layout) and added more text to make navigation more intuitive and website more search engine friendly.
- Sales & Marketing: Increased class registrations and event attendance by promoting classes, camps, special events, exhibitions, excursions and programs through email marketing, social media marketing (Facebook & Pinterest), signage, digital boards, brochure mailings, distribution to other City of Irvine facilities and external website postings.
- Social Media Marketing: Launched IFAC's Facebook and Pinterest pages to promote facility's programs. Monitored and posted content as website administrator.
- Cross-functional: Worked with City of Irvine staff from Web, Graphics, Public Information Office (PIO), Customer Service, Exhibition, Facility Operations, Adult and Youth Programs, Special Events, Parks, outside vendors and more to promote Irvine Fine Arts Center's programs.
- Digital Brochure: Implemented use of social media icons and QR code on brochures for email sign-ups. Prepared links for digital class catalog.
- Photography: Took photos for marketing materials. Managed photo library.