&Business Continuity Manager
Intesa Sanpaolo S.P.A Dubai International
Financial Centre, Dubai
Supervise and manage the overall performance and availability of ICT at the Dubai Branch and at the disaster recovery site.Liase with Global ITC Head Office for the update, maintenance and running of the Branch’s Core Banking System AS400 and SIRE. Interacts with Branch’s staff to ensure the smooth running of Branch’s operations, acting as point of reference with Head Office Global ITC unit. Manage and plan the schedule with the outsourced IT staff to ensure the availability of ITC systems.
- Understanding the unique DIFC and DFSA laws and regulations on Data Protection and ensuring compliance within its jurisdictions.
- Incident and Problem management for all ICT systems in coordination with Head Office.
- Supervise functioning of Wide and Local Area Network as well as related hardware and software so as to ensure the availability of banking applications to users.
- Manage implementation of new applications and software.
- Managing Information Security Policies and Procedures.
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery setup, maintenance and management.
- Preparing the IT Budget.
- Business Impact Analysis.
- Contingency Plans development and maintenance.
- Disaster Recovery Centre Migration Planning.
- Crisis Management.
- Rehearsal/testing of business recovery plans.