Telenor Health, Telenor Group
Sr. IT Network & Support Engineer,
Telenor Health is a digital health subsidiary established by Telenor Group in 2015. Telenor Health is a purpose-driven company with the ambition to leverage technology to help make high quality health and wellness information, advice, and services accessible to everyone, particularly for people in emerging markets. Telenor Health’s purpose is an extension of Telenor Group’s vision of “empowering societies” and its commitment to Asia as the group continually explores new ways to harness technology for the betterment of lives and communities. Tonic is a digital healthcare service for Grameenphone customers that helps to make high quality health information, advice and service accessible to all.
Supervision in daily IT Network, Security & Service activities in Data Center Network Infrastructure, Internet Infrastructure
*Configure, Maintenance & Troubleshoot Sohops XG330 Firewall, Cisco ISR443, Cisco 3850, 2690 Catalyst switch, Cisco Aironet 1100,1200, WLC, Cisco Lightweight AP WLC, WCS, Ubiquiti Radios, Unifi AP
* Call Center Service Operation & live Support
* Supervise Team for smooth LAN/WLAN/WAN connectivity for 40+ office employee, Call center
* Support and Coordinate with Planning and Inter Domain teams for ensuring smooth network connectivity for IT service Projects and Operations.
* Impose IT network and security governance for day to day operational activities and improvement on user experience and network performance.
* Analyze incident and review RCA for remedy and re occurrence of the issue.
* Procurement & Maintains Support all of IT equipments
* AMC management with hardware support vendors.
* Work with OEM, Partners, Vendors, CP and stakeholders to ensure service up time and maintain SLA.
*Project Management: Atlassian Jira, Atlassian Confluence, Atlassian Crowd, Zendesk Ticketing Tool