A Supply chain Profession with 4 years of experience in global power & energy companies.I started my career with French energy major AREVA as a Graduate engineer trainee in the year 2005.I was responsible for procurement of medium voltage switchgear components from vendor across the Country.In that position,I helped in streamlining the Inventory of Cecuit breakers by using value engineering.Currently I am working in ABB Processs Automation division where I take care of strategic sourcing for minerals & cements division for executing Turnkey system projects.
To establish a career which enhances leadership potential, promotes intellectual growth, cultivates analytical skills and provides adequate opportunities for international exposure.
Feb 2008 - Present
- Commodity Procurement for EPC Projects for Minerals & Cement Division of ABB Process Automation group.
- Negotiation & Contract Formulation with Domestic & International Suppliers.
- Offer Evaluation & Bid Consolidation.
- Commodity Costing & Analysis
- Spend Analysis.
- Vendor Identification & development.
- Monitoring & Reviewing of KPI.
Aug 2005 - Jan 2008
·Procurement of medium voltage Switchgear components from
vendors across the country and abroad.
·Material planning and requirement plan based on production
·Responsible for Procurement to payment cycle for switchgear
·Procurement using SAP Material Management and PP module.
·Responsible for procurement of After-Sales material.
2001 - 2005
- University Second Position in Mechanical Engineering Stream.
- Branch topper in 4th & 7th Semester