ICICI Bank Ltd Debt Manager
Job responsibilities include
- Handling delinquent customer of credit card flows customer from bucket 2 to 6 in Jaipur.
- Handling Jaipur credit card flows from 30 DPD(Days Past Due) to 150 DPD(Days Past Due).
- Minimizes delinquencies and recovers revenue by performing collection activities.
- Improves collection efforts by identifying, analyzing, and recommending loss litigation opportunities.
- Co-ordination with Central team for resolving customer issues and for better relation with customer.
- Develop and Setup new agencies or co-ordinate with branch where agencies are not there to decrease delinquency of customer.
- Prepare monthly cash flow projections; consistently attaining the forecasted amount.
- Understand Customer profile and reason of their delinquency to visit them on daily basis.
- Reorganized existing file system allowing for efficient retrieval and distribution of documents as requested by personnel.
- Feedback to central team of all High Net worth delinquent customer on monthly basis.
- Daily MIS publishing by EOD to update status of customer for present and future cycles.
- Marking account lien to NPA customers and co-ordinate with central team to debit them.
- 100% resolution of Common Borrower(customer who is having auto loan and Home loan along with card).
- NIL POS(Principle Outstanding) waiver given to customer by educate them with a knowledge of CIBIL.
- Sensitizing and training agencies on weekly basis for maintaining A+ rating and for compliance issues.
- Audited and implemented new procedures to maximize collector performance.
- Prepared accounts for direct collection to independent collection agencies or to collection department for further pursuit.
Additional Role handled
- Arranging and ensuring accurate data for Monthly reporting to local in-country or Region or any other reporting
- Support business objectives in Trade Finance area through adherence to all internal & external procedures & customer service orientation.
- Developed and implemented all policies and procedures, collection strategies, resource allocation, and inventory flow for each collection unit.
- Ensure compliance with reporting/ response deadlines.
- Direct interaction with clients/counterparts in other branches for resolution of queries and follow-up on documentary exceptions.
- Implemented changes to collection queues and work flow to improve efficiency and coverage.
- Top in DSMG(Debt Service management Group) cards flows premier league for two consecutive months.
- Named in DSMG Heroes for maintaining healthy relation with customer and sensitive towards customer grievances
- Top for consecutive 2 months in a project run by Product Head to collect maximum income and met a resolution of 60% from 60DPD customers of next months till cycle 12.
- Maintain A+ audit rating of all 5 Agencies across Jaipur
- "PROJECT SANKALP" DRO Asset Location CR deployed in LIVE "till date in this way we received benefits are better tracking of WRs and enhance compliance.
- "Employee of the Month"Contest- Rajasthan Region || May 2014.
- Highest score in "HIND SIGHTING ERROR"as no error observed in PAN India.
- No matter what is the volume,Efficiency and effectiveness of work always remain high on bench marks.
- Taken an initiative to conduct training for NC/SKIP customers at North India.
Extra - Curricular Activities
- Scored 1st position in mathematics exhibition by presenting pascal’s triangle.
- Scored 621st rank on all India Level in NLSTSE-2007.
- Represented School at Cluster level volley ball tournament in West zone cluster X-2006
- College volleyball team captain for 3 consecutive years.
- Sports coordinator of school for 1 year.
- Participated as core member of college volley ball team in 3 National level Volley ball tournaments.
- Participated as core member of volley ball team in Inter Zonal Sainik School Volley ball championship.
- Part of the core team to organize the Sports Fest QUASAR’9 & QUASRA’10 in the year 2009-2010.
- Ability to work under pressure, highly enthusiastic towards achieving goals.
- Faster adaptability to operational processes in diverse areas of Banking & Finance.
- Collaborating key strengths of team members and put together with strong leadership skills.
- Ability to put control as per needs of operational processes and risk control matrix.
- Product & Process Management.
- Process Efficiency.
- Quality Assurance.
- Relationship Management.
- Research & Data Analysis.
- Team Leading.
- Project management
Date of Birth 26th July 1989
Marital Status Married
Languages Known English, Hindi