STERLING ELECTRO ENTERPRISES PVT. LTD
Client: BASF India Ltd Consultant: Fluor Daniel India Ltd
Responsible for delivering projects against agreed scope, budget, schedule & customer expectations.
- Develops and maintains various Levels of schedule (Level- 1 to Level- 4)
- Prepare weekly , monthly and ad-hoc reports, including bar charts and network diagrams to suit project and company requirement
- Monitoring and tracking the progress of the project at different stages of its development.
- Develops Work Breakdown and Project Coding Structures for control and integrity of work .
- Develop Installation Procedure and Quality Plans .
- Measurement, billing of the work as per PO.
- Responsible for all electrical & instrument installation work and technical clarifications .
- Maintenance of machine, LV/HV panel, LT/HT Motor .