Bank Al Sharq, Aleppo - Syria
Bank Al-Sharq S.A.S. is a Syrian Joint Stock Company with its major shareholder Banque Libano-Française. Bank Al Sharq offers retail, corporate, commercial banking products and services, including various account types, trade finance, local and international payment and collection services.
- Held Signature (B) Authorization and was mainly responsible for looking after the daily operations of the bank.
- In the absence of the Branch Manager, made assured that all bank operations are performed in accordance with the established policies and procedures.
- Opened all types of accounts (individual, joint, enterprise), controlled term deposits, managed KYC, modified conditions of client accounts when needed.
- Led and controlled debit card issuance (VISA & Master card), managed card profiles and delivering process.
- Followed up and checked client accounts, bank’s general ledger report to avoid anomalies.
- Promoted bank products and services, ensured a lasting relationship with existing clients and built relationships with potential clients.
- Resolved customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, making recommendations to management.
- Ensured the applying of anti money laundering established policies and procedures by using FATFN and black list.
- Assisted staff and trained new employees in the pre-opening of 3 branches of the bank (Damascus, Homs and Aleppo branches).