1. Market research
- Perform market research , competitor research , new customer needs with locations , destinations ...
- Proposed suitable package tours and promotions.
- Planning the campaigns to increase sales for tours, multi- sides cooperation and cross- sales.
- In charge of online marketing channels such as: email marketing, SMS marketing, Social networks (facebook, youtube), GDN, Google Adwords, CPC, CPM, PR online...
- Writing content, working with designers to make final result of the print-ads, videoclips, banroll, banner ads ensure brand identity standards.
- Implementation of the event in the campaign: to script, timeline and checklist and managing outsourced resources ...
- To ensure regulation of brand identity and core values in all communication channels, products of marketing.
- Responsible for the implementation of the participation of tourism awards in order to improve brand reputation.
5. Partnership Communication:
- Responsible for maintaining relationships with partners: Foreign Tourism Boards, Aircraft carrier, Partners in other sectors and cooperative planning two sides, multi sides, cross sales.
6. Measuring in marketing
Coordinating with Technology Department to measure effectiveness of campaigns and marketing channels
. 7. Internal Communications
- Participating in the formulation and implementation of internal communication activities.
8. Other tasks as directed by the leadership.