- Managing the day-to-day internal and external communications and marketing activities of the PYCOGROUP.
- Enhancing the corporate's brand and image including impactful and fit-for-purpose publications, website and social media.
- Monitoring a wide range of media and content strategy for the whole group (PYCO Digital, Yellow Pepper, Atlassian and Aperto).
- In charge of the creative ideas and development of print and online marketing materials including newsletter, web site management and content development, press releases, corporate videos and other marketing collateral.
- Ensuring that the PYCOGROUP communications outputs are of a high standard, respond to the needs of the target audience, and are delivered within agreed budget and timelines.
- Building on existing and developing strongly new and existing relationships with media partners, key decision makers, organization's members and others.
- Providing line-management and support to staffs within the communications team.