Guest Relations Supervisor (Front Office)
The Cave Muscat ( 5 Star) MUSCAT , OMAN
Joined during the pre-opening session for the Ministry Of Tourism, Oman and Falcon Group managing tourism projects such as Hotels, Fine Dining restaurants etc.
Gives a warm welcome to our guests upon arrival
- Takes payments from our guests upon departure and closes their bills correctly.
- Maintains the privacy of our guests and ensures that no guest details are disclosed.
- Updates the PMS timely and correctly with guest information.
- Interacts with guests in the lobby, directing them to their destinations and assisting them as best as possible .
- Provides all services of the Guest Relations Desk including, but not limited, lost luggage, stateroom changes, lost and found services.
- Answers inquiries pertaining to Guest Relations services and general information.
- Responds to guest concerns in a considerate, professional, and positive manner by showing empathy and actively listening.
- Takes ownership of guest concerns, by following-up and ensuring complaints are resolved to the guest’s satisfaction.
- Maintain effective communication with all related departments to ensure smooth service delivery.
- Check the system on reservations for next two weeks and inform the sales team to fulfil sales leads accordingly.
- Supervise all Guest Service employees ensuring that guests are taken care of in a professional and friendly manner.
- Ensure that every call is attended and greeted in a professional manner as per the company Standard.
- Verify all cashier closures of Guest Service Agents by the end of the shift for billing and attachment accuracy.