An esteemed career spanning 34 years with Riverside Heath System that demonstrates progressive professional growth and innovative results- driven leadership. Accomplished leader and manager with a history characterized by rising to every challange and exceeding expectations in the areas of Gift Planning and Fundraising, Marketing, Public Relations, Community Outreach, Staff and Patient Education, Performance Improvement, JCAH0 Accreditation, Rehabilitation, Cardiac and Respiratory Services.
- Branded Make A Difference Fund that resulted in reaching fundraising goal of $100,000 in 2011.
- Developed Prospect Donor List that grew from 30 to 650 names.
- Established Signature Fundraising Event - Inaugural Tree of Lights Gala generated over $36,000.
- Established RWRH " Bringing Amazing Healthcare To Our Neigbors and Friends" branding initiative resulting in highest consumer perception rating in market.
- Increased marketing exposure by 400% from 2009 - 2011
- Developed and launched "The Doc Is On" Riverside Health Radio medical talk show.
- Written and produced over 11,0000 minutes of radio advertisment
- Directed and produced over 60 live radio interviews
- Direct Mail Campaigns call to actions average 10% response rates
- First in RHS to introduce patient testimonials as part of marketing strategy generating over 30 testimonials and resulting in measured greater retention and referrals.
- Produced Award Winning multi-media "People" advertising campaign
- Oversaw production and telescript of RWRH's segement on TLC's "Inside Health" hosted by Peggy Flemming.
- Developed and implemented nationally acclaimed cardiac rehabilitation program that was the first on the east coast to be provided in a Wellness Center, resulting in tens of thousands in new revenue and a 60% retention rate of patients joining the Middle Peninsula Wellness & Fitness Center
- Provided oversight and coordination that resulted in successful JCAHO accreditations with Gold Standard of Approval designation.
- Developed and implemented first Sports Medicine Program in health system introducing Athletic Trainers in local high schools that resulted in a 12 % increase in Diagnostic Imaging and 10% increase in Orthopaedic surgical referrals the first year of operation.
- Expanded Physical Therapy to a comprehensive Rehabilitation Services Department by integrating Speech and Occupational Therapy and implementing Virginia's only Aquatics Therapy program.
- Consistenly achieved highest efficiency rating in operations for Cardiopulmonary Services
Additional Core Competencies & Skills
- Performance Improvement and Root Cause Analysis Facilitator
- Microsoft Suite Office Applications
- Public Speaking
- Internet and Intranet Content Management
- Event Planning
- Strategic Planning
- Budget Mangement