Director, Marketing & Public Relations
Responsibilities and Major Accomplishments:
- Develops marketing strategy and gift planning for RWRH Make A Difference Fund.
- Works with cross functional service line teams to develop 360 degree marketing on a regional level.
- Manages $300,000 dollar marketing budget.
- Develops marketing strategy and implements promotional and business plans
- Manages and directs Public Relations resulting in 100% press release coverage by major local newspapers
- Serves as facility Public Information Officer (PIO)
- Created marketing rubric that measures marketing exposure
- Designed and Implemented HERO (hospital employees reaching out) volunteer program that resulted in employees volunteering over 8000 hours of community service since the programs inception in 2010.
- Designed and implemented Customer Service Committee that transitioned to Care Council
- Community Liaison and outreach coordinator
- Developed first RHS facility specific intranet site to facilitate and improve internal communication of team